|Holding Agricultural Loire-Atlantique (44) 1150000 sqm|
|1 234 900 €|
The current rotation is mainly in meadows (including 20ha of permanent meadow) with some meslin (6ha) and corn (2.5ha).
All the buildings allow the breeding of Aquitaine blondes and include a suckler cows stall (fall calving) with 42 places, a suckler cows stall (spring calving) with 34 feeding places + 2 calving boxes, a stabling young cattle of 105 places, a covered and scraped feeding area of 30 places, a covered manure of 600m2, a shed for fodder of 720 m2 + hut for fattening 15 places of 420m2, a manure pit 75 m3, a concrete platform of 900 m2, etc.
The transition to organic farming would be easy, the change of breeding for goats too.
The property is valued as follows:
- 140,000 euros of agricultural land (46ha)
- 200,000 euros of agricultural buildings with land base (approximately 1 ha)
- 185,000 euros of livestock (55 suckler cows, 112 heifers and bulls, 2 bulls)
- 210,000 euros of equipment (to be appraised)
- 40,000 euros of inventory (to be appraised)
- 390,000 euros of optional residential houses (a 100m2 house with 4 bedrooms and terrace / enclosed courtyard for short-term rental; another 91m2 house with 3 bedrooms and garden / outbuildings for permanent rental; an old cellar and stone press 150m2)
Mandate Nº 19082. Price including 6% TTC agency fees to be paid by the buyer. Price excluding agency fees 1 165 000 €. This property is submitted to you by a sales representative. Our fees : https://files.netty.immo/file/tbd/145/iC1uI/honorairesagriimmo_1.pdf